USB DAC HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER A CLASSIC REBORN IMPROVED PERFORMANCE
ALL IN THE ALL-NEW E1OK
DAC chip changed from WM8740 to PCM5102 Effectively improving linearity of internal digital filter and reducing delay improving audio quality, with no phase shift and reduced silence interval on changing tracks.
LOWER NOISE FLOOR
Optimized low-pass filter and bass boost circuits ensure further lowered noise floor in all states.
ALL-NEW AMPLIFICATION STAGE
Amplification op-amp changed from AD8397 to LMH6643 Employing buffer design to ensure both superior transient response and driving power.
AS PORTABLE AND STURDY AS EVER
Compact and tough build, with brushed aluminum shell and chassis, perfect for portable use.
- Power (supply): Standard Micro USB port
- Output power: 200mW (320 THD<1%)
- Sample rate (USB decoding): Maximum of 24bit / 96kHz supported
- S/N ratio: =1O5dB
- Coaxial digital output: Stereo PCM
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Headphone impedance (recommended): 16-150?
- Dimensions: 49.1mm x 80mm x 21mm
- Weight: 78g