The NOBLE LINE – uncompromising perfection for connoisseurs
Our company philosophy was founded on the principle of capturing and sharing the intense emotional experience created by the art of music. Just as a musical passage can be exquisite in its subtlety, or exhilarating as it thunders towards a crescendo, achieving a live sound as though the musicians were performing on stage inside your living room has been our driving force since 1979.
The Noble Line products offers the latest innovation in electronics coming from the MBL research lab, known for its sweet spot in engineering between traditional expertise and cutting-edge techniques. Designing the Noble Line allowed us to draw together a wealth of state-of-the-art technology such as with our 2nd generation Linear Analog Switching Amplification, the Unity Gain feature on our pre-amplifiers, or the Intersample Overload Protection in our DAC. Innovation, craftsmanship and know-how is not only important, but we find the outward appearance of our new series of products to be both elegant and tasteful, reflecting the inner quality and capability of each device.
So please have a look at our new Noble Line, touch its controls and surfaces, study it from all sides, absorb what it has to offer.
But above all, listen to it.
N21 Stereo Power-Amplifier
Transparency and sovereignty – allows music to flow freely
- Symmetrical layout for better common mode rejection
- LASA 2.0 power amplifier – homogeneous tonal balance throughout frequency range
- Soft Clipping – goes gently into clipping, never aggressive or distorted
- Analog toroidal transformer with protective shield technology in its MU-metal enclosure
- 2 x 380 watts (4O) power, 28 Amp peak output current
- 1 balanced XLR Input & 1 floating-balanced RCA input