The best way to experience Roon. At any price.
- Manages your music stored on USB hard drives, NAS, and streamed content from TIDAL
- Runs Roon OS and is controlled by the Roon apps for iOS, Android, macOS, Windows
- Streams music to Sonos®, AirPlay®, Devialet, KEF, Roon Ready, Meridian, USB, and Squeezebox audio devices
- Silent design with no fans or moving parts
- Requires a Roon subscription
Nucleus is the center of your Roon music system. It’s the housekeeper, the traffic cop, and the brain that takes care of the music in your life. Using Nucleus, Roon manages all your music – on hard drives, NAS, and streaming content – and allows you to play it on all the audio devices around your home. Nucleus is the best way to run Roon, at any price.
Just plug Nucleus into your network, connect your hard drives, download Roon remote apps (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows) and you’ll be ready to play music using a wide variety of audio devices, including AirPlay, Sonos, Roon Ready, Devialet, KEF, Meridian, Squeezebox, and a huge variety of USB DACs.
Aside from being a powerful, fanless music server, what sets Nucleus apart is that it’s powered by Roon OS – a fast and lightweight operating system optimized to do just one thing: browse and play music. Roon is a multi-room, multi-user networked audio platform built to the exacting standards of audiophiles, so it offers features like bit-perfect playback, DSD and PCM upsampling, multichannel playback, and signal path display.