Luxman er verdens eldste Hi-Fi-elektronikkprodusent. Firmaet feirer sitt 95-års-jubileeum i år, og markerer anledningen med en Special Edition-modell begrenset til 300 eksemplarer. Designmessig hyller L-595A SE Luxman sin kanskje mest legendariske integrerte forsterker gjennom tidene; Luxman L-570.
L-595A SE er Luxman sitt integrerte flaggskip og er konstruksjonsmessig basert på en forbedret utgave av L-590AX MKII. Forsterkeren yter ekstremt konservativt oppgitte 2 x 30W i ren klasse A og driver de aller fleste høyttalere med letthet takket være en usedvanlig kraftig og hurtig strømforsyning, noe vekten på neste 30kg bekrefter.
Informasjon fra produsent
We are pleased to announce the release of our limited edition L-595A SE integrated amplifier. LUXMAN has a long history and we’re celebrating our 95th anniversary, remembering our best-selling model from the 90’s, the L-570 which has made a name for itself as a famous solid state amplifier. The L-595A SE is a special edition model which revives that appearance, sound quality and image after 30 years. It is outstanding among modern audio components, while retaining simple operability and featuring beautiful exterior details, such as an aluminum direct selection button and indicator, the volume level indicator light and a bold counterbore around the volume knob.
Since metal processing technology has improved, the front panel hairline finish is divided into separate sections with black alumite at the bottom and a striking two tone-color scheme. We have attempted to achieve a texture that exceeds the original model. The top plate has a beautiful hair-line finish to match the front panel and widened venting to improve heat dissipation. The sophisticated design provides a luxurious feel.
The amplifier section is equipped with ODNF-u, which supports a fresh and dense tone with an overwhelming amount of musical detail. The L-595A SE is a gem of an integrated amplifier, standing proudly as a 95th anniversary model. With a special exterior finish and the latest circuitry, we hope it will be highly sought-after by music lovers as a limited production of 300 units.
• Two-tone color/hair-line finish front panel that revives the image of the hit model L-570 series with current metal processing
• Direct selection type aluminum hairline square input selector that allows you to switch inputs intuitively and obtain a pleasant
and reliable operation feel.
• Direct-reading precision volume knob that illuminates the volume level with an LED installed in a large seated opening.
• 6mm thick top plate has a beautiful hair-line finish to match the front panel and widened venting to improve heat dissipation.
• A cursive brand logo with deeply engraved lettering.
• ODNF-u compatible 3-stage Darlington 3-parallel push-pull configuration, pure class A 30 watts-per-channel (8Ω) rated output
with significantly improved high-frequency distortion characteristics.
• Large, highly regulated power transformer and left and right independent 80,000 ㎌ filter capacitors.
• The output stage of the pre-amplifier circuit is equipped with a discrete buffer circuit that improves the driving force to the power
• Equipped with the new LECUA1000 electronically controlled attenuator with integrated 88-step amplifier circuitry that realizes
smooth volume control.
• Achieves a high damping factor of 370 by lowering the impedance of the large speaker relay and speaker terminals.
• Beeline construction that directs audio input signals via the optimum shortest route to the speaker output.
• Non-angled circuit board tracing realizes smooth current transmission in consideration of the flow of delicate music signals.
• Built-in MM/MC compatible phono amplifier circuit that allows you to enjoy high-grade vinyl playback without purchasing an
additional dedicated phono amplifier.
• Volume-linked loudness function that matches human hearing characteristics, and a separate function that enables the addition
of a power amplifier or connection to an AV system.
※ LECUA stands for LUXMAN Electric Controlled Ultimate Attenuator.
• Independent, loopless chassis construction that blocks any rise in ground impedance.
• Shielding plate mounting made from copper-plated steel to block external noise.
• Equipped with RCA input terminals made from a copper alloy which delivers the conductivity of copper and hardness of brass.
• Density gradient feet to block out vibration.
• Includes our high-end RA-17A aluminum remote controller that can also operate Luxman’s CD/SACD players.
|Input, separate output
||LINE x 4, Phono x 1 (MM/MC switchable), BALANCE・LINE x 2, SEPARATE INPUTOUTPUT x 1
||A、B2 LINE (A&B output at the same time is available)
|Amplifying circuit, output configuration
||ODNF-u, bi polar triple-parallel push-pull
|Input sensitivity/input impedance
||PHONO(MM): 2.5mV / 47kΩ, PHONO(MC): 0.3mV / 100Ω, LINE: 180mV / 47kΩ
||310W, 230W(no signal), 0.4W(standby)
|Dimensions and weight
||454 (W)×186 (H)×462(Front knob 19, Rear terminal 36 included) (D) mm, 27.7kg(main unit)
||Remote control (RA-17A), Power cable