Informasjon fra produsent:
- Precision belt drive using synchronous motor
- NEW Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
- NEW Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
- Platter made from MDF using felt mat
- NEW 8,6 S-shaped tonearm made from carbon, aluminium, resin utilising special heat and pressure treatments
- NEW Magnetic antiskating
- NEW Counterweight with TPE damping
- Available with or without Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- 3 high-gloss colours (black, red, white)
Ingenious entry to the world of luxurious styling for audiophiles
Our newest "BEST BUY" star implements a radical concept that does not compromise sound quality at an entry-level price.
RPM-1 Carbon utilises a lot of innovations and enhancements: A low resonance chassis holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra-precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability. A completely new designed S-shaped tonearm tube is made from carbon fibre, aluminium and resin. Using a complex 3-step process with heat treatment and 100bar pressure, arm tube rigidity is strenghtened, internal damping is maximized and resonances are reduced to a minimum.This makes the tonearm also suitable for MC cartridges. Additional features are a new magnetic antiskating mechanism and a TPE-damped counterweight. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price and ultra-stylish look!