The Ortofon OMP 20 is the P-mount version of the high quality OM 20 cartridge, designed for tonearms using T4P mounting sockets.
Features a nude, highly polished elliptical diamond and Variable Magnetic Shunt generating system.
This cartridge is huge improvement in sound quality compared to the one that came with your turntable as standard.
- Type: Moving Magnet
- Fixing: P-mount (T4P)
- Output voltage: 4,0mV bei 1kHz, 5cm/sec.
- Amplifier-connection: Phono MM
- Frequency range: 20-27.000Hz
- Frequency range: 20-20.000Hz +2dB/-1dB
- Compliance: 25µm/mN (lateral)
- Material: diamond, nude
- Stylus type: elliptical r/R 8/18µm
- Tracking force range: 1,0-1,5g
- Tracking force, recommended: 1,25g
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-500pF
- Weight: 6,0g