The WATERFALL HYBRID (Halogen Free)
This is a very healthy crossbreed between two of our most valued audio cables: The D - 102 III HYBRID and The INTEGRATION HYBRID. Its versatility allows it to work as a balanced interconnect and as a microphone or music instrument cable.
- Multi-strand Fusion Technology conductors. This means it has glass-like atomic structure like a non-crystalline frozen liquid and is free from inter crystalline boundaries, which are the number one reason for extra sonic harshness and harmonic structures in metal cables.
- Highly protective against intensive use. Such consequences as internal material deformation or displacement could lead to a grainy and aggressive sound. Fusion Technology conductors prevent this from happening.
- Hybrid technology means the conductors are embedded in a conductive layer containing our Linear Structured Carbon ®. Applied in the cable's signal lines and shielding, L. S. C. uplifts the quality and performance with extra mechanical and chemical protection; prevents static electrical charges to arise from cable movements or other dynamic stresses (microphony) and further improves the cable's shielding factor and noise immunity.
- Armed with a mighty triple layer shielding. It provides perfect cable crosstalk rejection and maximum immunity to radio frequency and other electromagnetic interference in your audio signals.
- The strong and very flexible jacket is made of rugged and hardwearing HULLIFLEX ®. It provides superb mechanical and chemical protection ensuring a very long lifespan.
- Despite the huge amount of technology packed inside, The WATERFALL HYBRID is only 7.0 mm thick and flexible enough to work as a microphone or music instrument cable.
In short, The WATERFALL HYBRID is a great sounding interconnect that will last a lifetime. Its refreshingly liquid and it pours with purity and splashing dynamics!...